There is a new Saint John of God in Brasil and he is healing people as a medium that uses the strength of the brain to heal people. I felt like this was all a hoax, sort of like when they use chicken liver and pretend to operate and remove this cancer from your body. But after watching some of these videos, his surgeries if they are fake which I can't believe, are much more allaborate. He uses a kitchen knife on some ladies eye, and removes puss from people's skulls. Truely mind blwoing. I still haven't bought the Jon of god thing yet, but because there are no infections or pain I must give credit to the power of the mind. It really can do things that we still can't grasp! The guy might be on to something because he does have quite a following.
Here are some testomonies of people he has cured:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ySyGAxUu4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xyyrABdwNY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWvznEJ0Y8M&feature=related
let me know if you think these are real stories of people who have been healed
It is truly unbelievable what this man can do. Its amazing that people do not get infections, they are true believers.
ReplyDelete